I hope this isn’t YOUR church…
A little humor from SermonCentral. I really hope this doesn’t describe your church…
Ways to know your church is unfriendly.
- When the sign out front says – For members only.
- When the parking lot has a sign that says – unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
- When the church lobby has a sign that says – no loitering.
- When you say “Praise the Lord” and the guy behind you says – we don’t do that here.
- When the pastors message is entitled “The Theological Significance of the eschatological dimensions of the sanctified life in the pre-millennial view of predestination.”
- When they pass the plate – twice.
- When, at fellowship, coffee is $1.50 and donuts are $1.00 – limit one.
- When the church’s motto is – We’re getting smaller but purer.
If this is your church, let me invite you to Waterbrook this Sunday.
Posted: April 28, 2012
Filed under: Humor, Jeff, Pastor Jeff, Spiritual
Tagged: Church, friendly, Humor, illustrations, jokes, open, unfriendly
Comments: Leave a Comment